National Tech Recruiting Conference | Seattle | June 13-14
Hi Friends – Tech recruiting is hard, and many would say it’s getting harder. We’re doing something about it. And we’d like you to be a part of it.
Introducing Talent 42, the first ever 100% tech-focused national recruiting conference.
It’s designed to help you and your teams – tech recruiters, tech recruiting leaders – discover the best ways to attract and recruit world class technologists.
We’ve got phenomenal speakers – engineering leaders and recruiting leaders – lined up to share the best practices and tools you need to attract, source, and close software developers and engineers.
Where, When, Cost?
We expect this national tech recruiting conference to pull in 200 tech recruiting pros from all over the US. We already have tech recruiters and tech hiring managers attending from companies like Whitepages.com, Disney, Nike, SAIC, Microsoft, Amazon, Yammer, Groupon, Nintendo, T-Mobile, Rhapsody, Expedia, Living Social, and many more large and small companies.
- June 13-14, 2012
- Seattle, WA (world class conference center, on the water)
- $895 for 1.5 days of tech recruiting goodness
World Class Speakers
The folks putting on this conference (Carmen Hudson and I) are former tech recruiting leaders with companies like Amazon, Expedia, and Yahoo. They’ve pulled together a fantastic lineup of speakers, including…
- SVP Product, Groupon , Jeff Holden, owner of this rapidly growing company’s product vision and global commerce operating system, and a fiercely competitive tech hiring leader
- Sr Engineer, Google, Steve Yegge, avid blogger, internal Google recruiting tech champion, and former Amazon Bar Raiser
- Engineering Director, Jocelyn Goldfein, Facebook, who is working not only to build a world class engineering org for new products, but is also seeking ways to grow the tech talent pie
- Director of Recruiting, Zynga, Flo Thinh, who has built and scaled up a kick-ass tech recruiting function for this fast growing games company in Silicon Valley and Seattle
- VP Recruiting, Informatica, Brad Cook , who has built an award winning global tech recruiting machine
- Director, Global Talent Labs, Microsoft, John Phillips, who is building aggressive tools and innovative strategies – at a huge scale – to go after global tech talent
- Advanced sourcing gurus, Shally Steckerl, Eric Jaquith, and Dave Mendoza
- And more.
How is this different?
This isn’t your typical recruiting conference.
- It’s 100% focused on tech. You won’t learn how to hire sales people, accountants, or customer service. All tech.
- We’re hearing from tech/engineering leaders! Not just recruiting pros – which is critical – but also engineering leaders who push and partner with their recruiting teams to recruit world class talent.
- It’s advanced – we’re assuming you know the basics of good recruiting already. So our speakers are being asked to challenge us to go beyond the foundational elements that are typically covered at recruiting conferences.
- The agenda is being built by tech recruiting pros for tech recruiting pros.
- No squishy balls or yo-yos. Yes, we’ll have the opportunity to meet reps from some hand-picked exhibitors and sponsors, but they are banned from doing the trick-or-treat conference bag thing.
How do I register?
Go to http://talent42.com
I hope you can join us! Email me if you’d like a special friends and family $100 discount.
John Vlastelica, Founder, Talent42