How to engage hiring managers in the recruitment process.
John’s been preaching on this topic since his first conference presentation 15 years ago. It’s about 25 minutes long. If you’re looking to make a New Year’s resolution focused on doing something that’s truly a win-win for you and your business (and makes your job more fun), you might want to check this out.
And be sure to check out our leadership panel with recruiting directors from companies like Booking, Instagram and Zillow at the Talent42 conference in June to hear more about this critical topic. #willnotsuck
In the interview we discuss:
• Why hiring manager engagement is the secret sauce to recruiting success
• How to influence hiring managers by speaking their language and pressing the pain button
• The two most important things hiring managers care about
• Common mistakes recruiters make when trying to influence hiring managers
• The one key factor that drives the improvement of the candidate experience