Great article on lessons learned from hiring FAST from Reid Hoffman, founder of PayPal and LinkedIn, and early investor in Facebook. Excerpt: That reminds me of Google’s decision to hire only people with very high GPAs from elite universities. As a heuristic, there’s obviously collateral damage—there are many smart people you’re not allowed to hire—but
Looking for free tools and information to help you recruit top tech talent? Introducing The Recruiting Toolbox Tech Resource Page We’re now offering a resource page to help recruiting and HR teams access free tips, white papers, resources, books, articles, and information (plus a few tools you can buy) to help you recruit world class
Who is This Blog Written For?
- Corporate Recruiters: Who Is Your Customer?
- Recruiting Trends for 2017 and Beyond…
- Recruiting Toolbox Leadership Panel – Part 2
- Stop calling it an intake form. Please.
- HBR Article on Blitzscaling – hiring fast, at scale
- Join John Vlastelica for a Live Webinar on Leveraging Hiring Managers
- Recruiting Toolbox welcomes Shannon Anderson as Principal Consultant, based in Seattle
- How to Engage Hiring Managers: An interview with John Vlastelica
- Recruiting Toolbox Leadership Panel – Part 1
- Recruiting/Talent Project Management in the Real World