Want to be a better Talent Advisor? Want to get out from under the crushing, overwhelming feeling of being unable to please every Hiring Manager you work with? Who is your customer? If you’re a corporate recruiter, you’d probably say the hiring manager, or maybe the candidate. But, I want to challenge us to think
Jobs2Careers’ Editor Kelly Love Johnson polled 55 people in the recruitment space, and asked for their predictions. Here’s mine. Original Article: http://blog.jobs2careers.com/55-talent-acquisition-experts-top-recruiting-trends-2017/ “Recruiting success has evolved—it’s more than just filling reqs. I imagine a future where recruiters see their roles as more than just filling reqs, and even more than Talent Advisors. I see them
Intake form. It’s a term I’m embarrassed to say I used for many years. You know, the form you take into a hiring manager meeting, to scope out a new req? There are so many things wrong with “intake form.” First, calling it a form. Who likes forms? I know hiring managers hate ‘em. And
Leveraging Hiring Managers as Your Secret Weapon Did you know that your hiring manager can be your secret weapon for attracting and converting the best talent? Join us for this 1 hour webcast to learn 10 actionable strategies that you can take back to the office to leverage your hiring managers more effectively. John Vlastelica, founder
John Vlastelica shared his thoughts on engaging hiring managers on the LinkedIn Talent Talent Blog http://talent.linkedin.com/blog/index.php/2015/02/how-to-avoid-the-3-biggest-recruiting-mistakes As a corporate recruiting leader (Amazon, Expedia) turned consultant and trainer, I’ve listened to thousands of recruiters and hiring managers across the globe share what works and what doesn’t when going after top talent. Sure, a lot of it
Who is This Blog Written For?
- Corporate Recruiters: Who Is Your Customer?
- Recruiting Trends for 2017 and Beyond…
- Recruiting Toolbox Leadership Panel – Part 2
- Stop calling it an intake form. Please.
- HBR Article on Blitzscaling – hiring fast, at scale
- Join John Vlastelica for a Live Webinar on Leveraging Hiring Managers
- Recruiting Toolbox welcomes Shannon Anderson as Principal Consultant, based in Seattle
- How to Engage Hiring Managers: An interview with John Vlastelica
- Recruiting Toolbox Leadership Panel – Part 1
- Recruiting/Talent Project Management in the Real World