The recruiting toolbox intranet site is fantastic. The online tools and templates are very useful. – Hiring Manager, Infospace
We help companies improve the productivity of their hiring managers and recruiters by building customized online recruiting toolkits loaded with policies, processes, how-to best practices, tools, and templates that help their companies recruit the best talent.
What is a Recruiting Toolkit?
- It’s a website – hosted on our secure servers or on your intranet or Sharepoint site – filled with tools, templates, policies, and how-to process information for your hiring managers or recruiters.
- The content is completely customized. Your logo and your colors are included, and – more importantly – the content comes from both best practice templates and content that we build just for you and existing content and templates from your HR team. It becomes a one-stop-shop resource site for you and your hiring teams.
- It’s organized so that it’s accessible and intuitive, with navigational menus and entire sections dedicated to approvals, sourcing, assessing and interviewing, selling, on-boarding, and ATS/system how-to information.
- You decide who has access based on your existing intranet permissions or, if you host it on our servers, you can use our simple user management tool.
- If you host it on our secure servers, we can create a custom website address for your toolkit site (i.e. http://company.recruitingtoolkit.com or company-name-hiring-toolkit.com) and offer easy administrator-level editing of every page and downloadable template…with no html expertise! Your HR/recruiting site administrator can make edits right in your browser, and the changes go live instantly.
Hiring Manager Toolkit
Make it easier for your Hiring Managers to follow your process and leverage best practices to find, interview, sell, and on-board top talent with a custom-built recruiting toolkit.
Help new and existing sourcers, recruiters, HR generalists, and coordinators access the critical information they need to source, screen, sell, offer, close and track candidates.