Hi – Staffing Management Association of Seattle (formerly EMA Seattle) is proud to announce the details for our 4th Annual Staffing Symposium. We’ve got a great lineup of national-conference-quality speakers packed into a single, recruiting and retention focused day on June 11th.
- Michael McNeal, Vice President of Talent Strategy and Acquisition, Intuit, Inc. His team just won the corporate recruiting department of the year award down at ERE.
- Laura Stoker, Senior Director of Training, AIRS. She’s an amazing web sourcing trainer and popular return speaker for us.
- Shally Steckerl, Talent Acquisition Consultant and Strategist, JobMachine. Shally’s the definitive sourcing guru, and he’s back to share advanced techniques.
- Steve Lowisz, President and CEO, Qualigence. This speaker knows how to work passive candidates.
- Brian Krueger, Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition, Amazon. Brian’s been at Amazon for 6 months or so, and will share a great, low cost idea for growing your employment brand awareness.
- Sharon Jordan Evans, Consultant and Popular Author. Sharon wrote the book – literally – on employee retention.
- Jason Warner, Recruiting, Training, and Development Leader, Google. Jason – our Seattle native – is returning to speak on what he sees that’s wrong with our industry, and what we can do to make it right.
Learn more and register early. We had 300 people attend last year from all over the West. At under $300, it’s a phenomenal value. See you June 11th!