Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 • 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Meydenbauer Center – Bellevue, WA
We hand-pick our favorite speakers from all the national recruitment and staffing conferences, bring them to you locally (Seattle/Bellevue) for a full day, and offer the entire program to you for a FRACTION of what you’d pay at ERE, SHRM, and other national conferences. You can bring your entire staffing team for the price of sending 1 person to Kennedy/Onrec!
- You’ll hear top rated, national conference speakers share best practices for the real world.
- You’ll connect and reconnect with hundreds of local and regional colleagues.
- You’ll have the opportunity to speak to vendors who will help make you look good.
- And you’ll have fun.
All of our speakers promise to be enlightening, real world, sometimes-challenging or edgy, and fun. Our distinguished speaker line-up includes:
- Carol Mahoney, former VP Talent Acquisition at Yahoo!, Opening Keynote “Relevant Leadership: Influencing the Future of Talent in Your Organization”
- Scott Pitasky, Corporate VP of Microsoft’s Talent & Org Capability, “Don’t let a good crisis go to waste”
- Eric Jaquith, Recruiting Operations Consultant, “Productivity Tips, Tools and Strategies to Add an Hour Back to your Day”
- Steve Lowisz, Author, International Speaker and CEO of Qualigence, Inc., “Conference Room or Cubicle – What Type of Recruiter do You Want to Be?”
- Elaine Orler, Talent Management Strategist, Consultant and Trainer, “Top 10 Talent Technologies of Tomorrow – Available Today!”
- Laurie Ruettimann, highly entertaining Chief Blogger on Punk Rock HR, Closing Keynote “Recruiters, Recession, and Recovery: You Define the Market”
- John Vlastelica, Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition at Expedia, Master of Ceremonies
- SMA Seattle Primary or Secondary Chapter Members = $249
- SHRM Members (and not SMA Seattle Chapter Members) = $279
- Non SHRM Members = $299
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: www.smaseattle.org!
Hope to see you there!