I’m really excited about our lineup for our 7th Annual SHRM/SMA Staffing Management Association conference. I’ll be MC again this year, and I must say, we have one of the best lineups of speakers we’ve ever had…very high “value density” (to quote my colleague, Jason Warner).
- Kevin Wheeler will kick us off with a look at key trends that everyone who cares about talent acquisition needs to think about.
- We’ll then have breakout sessions – unplugged mostly, no powerpoints, more interactive panels – with local and national experts.
- Learn about Search Engine Optimization from non-HR industry gurus – it’s changing the game for marketers…and recruiting, too
- Attend a basic or advanced sourcing best practices panel…practical, how-to sourcing tactics to help you attract and find top talent
- Hear non-HR executives from leading companies talk about how they drive and lead recruitment and create a culture of recruiting
- Hear how smaller-budget companies are competing – and winning- for top talent
- John Sullivan will wrap up our conference with something edgy – and if we’re lucky – maybe even overly aggressive ideas and practices – stuff to get us thinking
The event is in Bellevue, Washington on Nov 9. It’s a packed day, with a ton of actionable takeaways. Our speakers and panelists have worked inside companies like Zynga, Expedia, Redbox, Marchex, SEOmoz, MediaPiston, Swedish Medical, Microsoft, Google, and Gates Foundation.
I hope you can join us. You can register online at:
The cost is much cheaper than other conferences – $249 for SMA members, $279 if you belong to SHRM, and $299 for all others.
Please let me know if you plan to attend! Would be great to see you there…