Date: October 2-3, 2013 – opening keynote panel, 10:45am PT
Location: Seattle (Redmond, Microsoft HQ)
Session: Sourcing Leader Panel – Lessons Learned the Hard Way
Building the case for sourcing and leading the team to do great things in a world where some people don’t even “get” sourcing, or think of it as a junior or purely backend function, isn’t easy. John Vlastelica – Managing Director of consulting and training firm, Recruiting Toolbox, and former Recruiting Director with Amazon and Expedia – will lead a panel discussion with sourcing leaders that’s all focused on the challenges of creating the right sourcing model for an organization, and then leveraging the hell out of it to get the right kind of hires.
We’ll talk about:
- how to identify the right sourcing model for your org
- how to set your sourcers up for success
- how to get sourcing, recruiting, and HR to play nice together
- how to measure and report on sourcing success (hint: it can’t just be about hires!),
- how to make sourcing a visible, strategic recruiting weapon, not just a cog in the req filling machine.
- John Vlastelica Managing Director, Recruiting Toolbox Inc.
- Lori Carlson Associate Director, Experienced Hire Recruiting Recruitment Research Team, KPMG, LLP
- Tito Magobet Recruiting Director, LinkedIn
- Phil Hendrickson Talent acquisition professional, social media, mobile technology and digital marketing enthusiast, Starbucks Coffee Company
Details and Registration Info: SourceCon Fall 2013