Recruiting Toolbox eLab Virtual Training Workshops
Recruiting Toolbox has invested in a virtual training platform that allows us to recreate many of the best features of our most popular, interactive, in-person workshops. We break 1- and 2-day workshops into 2-2.5-hour virtual sessions, where attendees actually engage verbally and through chat, break into small groups to work through scenarios, and leverage virtual white boards to share their work and present learnings back to the group. We’ve had hiring managers and recruiters participate from 15 countries so far, and the feedback is great. It’s not your typical GoTo webinar or Live Meeting experience.
Recruiting Toolbox eLab offers an engaging learning experience to participants anywhere. Like our in-person Recruiting Toolbox workshops, the eLab platform enables participants to learn from our experienced trainers and from each other as they collaborate in small group discussions and project work.
This isn’t just a webinar where attendees sit and watch the slides go by, then forget 90% of what was shared. This is truly interactive learning at its best, resulting in higher retention and user adoption rates. eLab is powered by Adobe Connect, an award-winning technology used by leading universities, global corporations, and the United States government.
Best of breed features:
- Virtual Breakout Rooms enable meaningful, real-time collaboration on presentations, whiteboards, and meeting notes via VoIP or an advanced integrated audio telephony service. Participants interact with others in their specific breakout room while the Facilitator monitors all breakouts.
- Share rich multimedia experiences by sharing a variety of content, from presentations to videos, images, and audio.
- Participants see visual representations on their screen of who is speaking.
- Facilitators maintain full control of audio in the session, including muting and enabling microphones. No more loud background noise or other disruptions that can ruin a training for everyone.
- DVD-quality webcam integration without any player downloads required.
- Record meetings for future viewing that retain live meeting functionality with access to downloadable content. Recordings are an asset for your attendees anytime, on-demand.